Schuur links - Hoeve Plantlust - Cottage
THE TWO HOUSES IN THE BARN (16-20 PERSONS)
The large clapboard barn houses two exclusive modern house rentals without diminishing the beautiful character of the former barn. For example, a stunning glass front is now hiding behind the old cattle doors. This offers a delightful view of the beautiful landscape of Zeeland from the spacious living room.
The houses have plenty of space. On the ground floor, there is a spacious living room with several sitting areas: around the wood-burning stove, in front of the television or just to “chill out”. It also features a charming long table at which at least 20 persons can eat/sit. The kitchen is truly fully equipped. It has two induction hobs, two refrigerators, a dishwasher, a large oven and a microwave. It is cosy and makes cooking easy for both small and larger groups.
The heart of the house is formed by a mezzanine floor: a wonderful, spacious mezzanine that connects the different parts of the house.
- Entrance hall with toilet and technical area (washing machine and dryer).
- Large folding cattle doors leading to the garden and folding doors to the south side of the garden on the other side as well.
- Spacious open-plan living room with underfloor heating and wood-burning stove. The living room is divided into multiple living areas: ‘Formal’ seating area by the fireplace, “chill area” with television, and dining area with long dining table next to the kitchen.
- Large kitchen with sink, two induction hobs, an oven, a microwave and two refrigerators. In addition, there is a large cooking island with a dishwasher.
- From the living room, a passage via an old barn door (sliding door) leads to two spacious bedrooms and a large bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet. This part is completely accessible for the elderly and disabled persons.
- When you go upstairs via the beautiful industrial steel staircase with oak steps, you come to the landing with access to 2 large bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and washbasin and a separate toilet.
- Further up the stairs, you come to a spacious open-plan mezzanine: de mezzanine floor. This floor gives access to the other side of the house.
- From the mezzanine, a staircase takes you downstairs to a landing with access to 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a toilet, and a large closet. - You can reach the second floor via another staircase. Here, you will find a bedroom, a bathroom, a toilet and a small half-open space with a sofa bed.
- On the intermediate floor, there is a fourth staircase that leads to the large, open sleeping/playing loft, where 4 more sleeping places have been realised.